Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Truly touched! I hope you will come to the Preview Party of the Tour and say hello!



On Sep 22, 2015, at 3:17 PM, John wrote:

I saw the house tour item you posted on MSPEC and then stumbled onto the rest of your blog. How old is your son? How is he dealing with the information? If he'd like to talk to my 19-year-old, now a college sophomore, about his memories of learning his dx, please let me know. I'm sure James would be happy to discuss. And here's an account that ends with him coming to terms with the knowledge at age 8:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/29/education/one-boys-journey-out-of-autisms-grasp.html
Best, John 

My response:
Truly touched!  I hope you will come to the Preview Party of the Tour and say hello!  Thank you for sharing!
Best,
MELANIE ROSENBAUM
Sales Associate & Blogger

3rd Annual Short Hills House Tour  (10/3/15 with Preview Party 10/2/15)

No comments:

Post a Comment